The size of this allotment will take you back to the good old days a whopping 1,225sqm!
This ‘one-owner’ residence has been meticulously maintained and is in exceptional order, built in 1992 by well respected local builder Gary Hughes Constructions.
Special features include:
- Three bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two living areas (one area could be converted into fourth bedroom if required)
- Spacious kitchen with large walk-in pantry, electric appliances
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Tiled flooring through hallway and kitchen/meals area, carpet throughout bedrooms and living areas
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Laundry with built-in cupboards and outside access
- Main bathroom with spa bath and shower, separate water closet and separate vanity area
- Double garage under main roof with remote doors
- Paved alfresco patio
- 3KW solar power system, 14 panels
- Vulcan 250-litre electric hot water service
The garage complex measures 12m x 9m with concrete floor, light and power plus an adjoining 6m x 6m double carport. There is a 5.9m x 6m fully lined and insulated studio within the garage. Next to the garage is a 9m x 9m fernery, with access to the rear yard that has established fruit trees and plenty of space for vegetable and herb garden. There are two 25,000-litre rainwater tanks.
Your family will love the location, being only a short walk to the Matthew Smillie Recreational Park with basketball court, playground and plenty of space for Rover to run.
Nairne is on the up! The township has just recently had the approval for a large supermarket to go ahead at the former Chapmans Factory. There is also the recent Freeway on/off ramps which has made City & Murraylands commute much shorter travel time. A great community with bustling Main Street and popular Primary School.
TOM WESTON RLA214419
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
Nairne Primary School
|5 South Terrace Nairne SA 5252||Primary||Government||0.67 km|
Littlehampton Primary School
St Francis de Sales College
|68 Adelaide Road Mount Barker SA 5251||Secondary||Non-Government||5.7 km|
Mount Barker Waldorf School
|27 Sims Road Mount Barker SA 5251||Combined||Non-Government||5.92 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.