After 24 years of same ownership, this well-kept secret can now be yours to enjoy. On offer is this level 890sqm allotment with well maintained residence, within a vibrant garden setting with many mature trees.
The double-brick residence was built in 1961 takes advantage of the garden views from almost every room, including wrap around windows in the lounge and master bedroom.
Further features include:
- Three bedrooms, main with built-in robes
- Central living room with timber flooring, cosy open fireplace
- Original bathroom with terrazzo flooring and retro tiles
- Kitchen with near new Euromaid electric oven and cook top, double pantry cupboard
- Laundry adjoining breezeway to sunny living room/third bedroom (renovated this year)
- Daiken reverse cycle air conditioning
- Freshly painted interior throughout
- Recent gutter replacement
There is private outdoor entertaining area, with steel framed pergola with U.V resistant sheeting and brick paving.
The views over farmland from the rear yard are peaceful and relaxing. There is plenty of lawn area for the children to play, and many garden nooks for hide & seek – all safe within a completely enclosed yard (new fencing all around). There is dual fencing at the front which not only drastically reduces road noise, but also creates a convenient storage area for trailers or other goods.
The NEW colourbond garage measures 9 metres by 6 metres (30′×20′) and has concrete floor, light and power with dedicated electricity board including 15-amp circuit. There is enough space to fit four vehicles, plus extra sliding door along the side for access to rear yard. There is 11,000-litres rainwater storage behind the garage including pressure pump.
A sought-after address directly opposite the Oakbank Area School. Easy access to Freeway, schools, shopping and public transport. A property that will appeal to first home buyers, retirees, small families and investors.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$433 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|