Welcome to 156 Main Road Finniss, a location where you can enjoy the simple life with not a care in the world.
Set back from the road, the residence takes full advantage of the 180-degree rural views across farmland to the Finniss River.
Comfortable and modern home constructed in 2006 by ‘Sarah Homes’. Special features of the residence include:
- Recently painted throughout
- New LED lighting to reduce electricity costs
- Three bedrooms, main with built-in robes
- Huge open living and family area with double sliding doors to the alfresco entertaining timber deck
- Kitchen with glass window splashback, electric cooking appliances and island bench
- Floating timber floors throughout
- Three-way bathroom, separate laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, slow combustion log fire
The 1,620sqm level allotment (1/3 acre) offers lawn area, garden bed and a fenced yard for Shaun the sheep. There is a 3m x 4m shed, and a double carport adjoins the home.
Located just around the corner from the Finniss General Store, which also operates as a Fodder store and a popular cafe/restaurant with a great menu – check out finnissgeneralstore.com.au .
You will be only 16 minutes drive to Strathalbyn, the same to Goolwa Beach and only 11 minutes drive to Milang where you can enjoy the unhurried lifestyle of a great holiday destination.
Your new lifestyle begins at 156 Main Road Finniss – make your move now!
TOM WESTON 0413 582 943 RLA214419
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||4|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|