Could it get any better than this? Spacious modern homestead plus two-storey character studio.
The custom designed Oakford residence was constructed in 2015, offering plenty of natural light and space and immaculately presented throughout. Features include:
- Double bay facade with bullnose verandah.
- Modern weatherboard cladding, timber frame and colourbond roof.
- Six-star energy rating overall.
- American Oak timber flooring in the living areas.
- Stunning kitchen with high quality Smeg oven and range, stainless steel dishwasher, Caesar stone benchtops, island bench, ample cupboard and pantry space.
- Open plan dining and family room, with sliding door access to the outside patio and Merbau timber deck.
- Separate lounge or ‘parents retreat’ linking with the formal entrance foyer.
- Four bedrooms, main with large walk-in robe and stunning ensuite, bedrooms two and three with built-in robes.
- Main bathroom with bath and shower, separate water closet and powder/vanity area.
- Spacious laundry with ample storage space.
- Daiken reverse cycle air conditioning, ducted throughout.
The two-storey cottage circa 1995 was the original residence on the property, now utilised as a studio (not to be used as a dwelling). Perfect for the artist, musician or work-from-home scenario, with plenty of living space, rooms and operational toilet. The kitchen and wet areas are not commissioned. The building is solid brick construction with colourbond roof, incorporating the solar power system which has a distributor tariff rate of 44 cents until 2028, plus the retailer tariff (varies). Three-phase is also connected to each building including the original workshop garage.
Excellent garage and shed space, consisting 10m x 6m garage with concrete floor near the main residence, 9.5m x 6m workshop garage next to the cottage and a hay shed which could be utilised for horse stables. There are also cattle yards.
Abundant water supply with mains water, excellent bore with a very low 240ppm salinity level and 2.2 mega-litre water allocation, large dam, 100,000-litre concrete header tank and multiple PVC rainwater tanks.
Picturesque, gently undulating land, well fenced and currently running the owners horses and cattle (can easily run up to 10 head).
A complete package for the family, all within an easy 30 minute (approximately) commute to Adelaide. Enjoy this rural residential lifestyle, knowing that all of the expense and hard work has been done in setting up the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
Lenswood Primary School
|1554 Lobethal Road Lenswood SA 5240||Primary||Government||2.38 km|
Lobethal Primary School
|1 School Road Lobethal SA 5241||Primary||Government||2.5 km|
Lobethal Lutheran School
|52 Main Street Lobethal SA 5241||Primary||Non-Government||2.73 km|
Woodside Primary School
|21 Moffett Street Woodside SA 5244||Primary||Government||5.47 km|
Basket Range Primary School
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.