Custom designed residence built to owners specifications, built by Oakford Homes in 2007. The unique and ‘one-off’ design offers plenty of character, charm and fantastic street appeal!
- Three bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes
- Spacious central family room, tiled floor, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- Laundry with linen storage
- Dining and meals area with two sets of French doors
- Kitchen with electric cooking appliances, dishwasher, walk-in pantry
- All walls and ceilings throughout have been insulated
- Full width verandahs on the front and rear of the residence
- Two single carports either side of the home, with separate driveways
The allotment has been fully landscaped including rock retaining walls. There is a paved path leading to the 4m x 3m (approx) storage shed, and further along is the standalone pergola with timber deck – the perfect place to enjoy a barbecue.
A fantastic position and location, just opposite the tennis courts, playground and skate park. A short stroll to the main street for bus stop, shopping, bakery, coffee shop, pub and much more. Only approximately 25 minutes drive to Adelaide.
Further information contact: Tom Weston 0413 582 943
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|