This lonely ’1960’s Special’ is crying out for someone to love. Whether you are looking for an affordable first home, a ‘flipping project’, or another property to add to your portfolio, then pencil this onto your shopping list.
The timber frame residence features:
- Central living room with open fireplace, adjoining meals and kitchen.
- Timber kitchen with electric appliances, red gum bench tops and walk-in pantry.
- Outside access to the undercover timber deck patio, elevated with a view over the backyard.
- Two double size bedrooms plus detached 6.5m x 3m studio / home office or rumpus – plenty of space!
- Well appointed bathroom.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
A generous allotment of 874sqm, with a magnificent and shady Ash Tree in the enclosed rear yard. Plenty of space for the children and four-legged furries to run free.
Two garden storage sheds, one of which offers basic laundry amenities.
Semi-circular driveway with two road access, plus a single carport.
Live in a fantastic township that has an exciting future ahead.
Further Details: Tom Weston 0413 582 943
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|