Load up the family, start the car and make your way to the superb Summit Estate in Mount Barker.
As you drive pass the Golf Course and turn into Belmont Crescent, your children will be excited to see the playground and barbecue area at the end of their new street.
The 2011 built residence has been designed for easy living. Special features include:
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Built-in robes to bedrooms two and three
- Brand new carpet to bedrooms and front lounge
- Open plan kitchen/meals/family
- Separate living areas
- You’ll be cooking with gas in the kitchen, electric oven and provision for dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double garage under main roof with panel lift door
The near level 600sqm landscaped allotment allows plenty of lawn area for the kids and pets to play, or room for a garage is required.
Whether you are buying your first home, investment, looking for a place to retire, or just somewhere that has enough space for the whole family, you will find it here at 23 Belmont Crescent Mount Barker. Vacant possession now available!
Further details: Tom Weston 0413 582 943
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||323|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|