Presenting 28 Wunderly Drive, a residence adorned by an inviting front garden setting, certainly a place to call home.
Feel reassured as you enter this home that your property hunt has come to an end. The well maintained residence features:
- Polished timber floors throughout the living areas
- Three bedrooms, two that have built-in robes
- Spacious living and dining
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, great storage space including walk-in pantry
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate water closet
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Honeywell thermostat heating system in ceiling (zoned)
Party time comes along with this HUGE paved pergola – the real entertainer! Sit back and relax whilst watching over the children play on the lawn; bordered by the low maintenance garden beds. Fancy chooks? There is an enclosed area for the “bock bock’s” as well.
Car enthusiasts will be excited by the double garage + undercover carports – you’ll never ever park on the street!
If you are looking for your first home, a home to retire to, or an investment property – then this is one that you will need to consider!
Currently tenanted at $350 per week, with vacant possession available from 10th February 2018.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||382|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
Mount Barker Waldorf School
|27 Sims Road Mount Barker SA 5251||Combined||Non-Government||0.72 km|
Mount Barker South Primary School
St Mark's Lutheran School
|29-37 Hampden Road Mount Barker SA 5251||Primary||Non-Government||1.21 km|
Mount Barker High School
St Francis de Sales College
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.