Prepare to be impressed with this stunning AV Jennings home, plenty of space for the whole family with approximately 380sqm under roof area!
Elevated position with a stunning view over to Mount Barker Summit, and the bonus of adjoining a large Council Reserve at the rear boundary.
This one-owner residence is immaculately presented throughout, features include:
- 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk-in robe
- High ceilings throughout
- Formal living and dining area
- Spacious kitchen with new ILVE gas cook top, wall oven, walk-in pantry
- Large family room that links with separate games room
- Gas heater, Toshiba split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Good storage space with built-in cupboards, including coat cupboard and linen
- Bathroom with separate water closet, large laundry with cupboard and bench space
- 5.9m x 9.6m garage/workshop under main roof (space for four cars).
The outside undercover patio verandah offers plenty of space for entertaining, and links with the neatly landscaped yard. There is a 3m x 2.4m garden storage shed, a modular rainwater tank (plumbed to the kitchen). The front yard has also been neatly landscaped, total land size is 800sqm.
A very attractive property with a spacious floor plan to accommodate every member of the family.
*Please be aware that due to Government regulations, Raine & Horne Corporate Head Office has instructed all Raine & Horne offices to display the following information for all Open Home Inspections**
Notice for Entry to Open Homes
The below protocols have been put in place to maximise your safety, and we thank you kindly for your cooperation. All attendees must register for entry for tracking purposes; this includes supplying a contact number. Please contact our office ASAP if you begin to feel unwell within 14-days of attending this open home. Please be mindful of keeping social distancing measures in placey – we ask you to maintain a one-metre distance from all others during your visit. Thank you!