Nestled on this rare small acreage is this homely family residence, surrounded by rural properties. You will never grow tired of the fantastic outlook over farmland, forever changing with each new season.
Your children can safely run free and enjoy the park-like setting, shaded by many mature trees.
The residence has been fastidiously maintained and is immaculately presented throughout. Features include:
- Front verandah leading into living room, featuring stained glass windows
- Modern kitchen with gas cook top and oven
- Nectre slow combustion log fire, Daiken reverse cycle air conditioning
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Renovated bathroom, federation style
- Huge extension at the rear, polished timber floors
- Fantastic outside entertaining area, private patio and timber deck
The land is level and yet elevated to take in the fantastic views. The mature English trees include Oak, Liquidambar, Claret Ash and many more.
There is a total of 13,000-gallons rain water storage, with a brand new pressure pump. There is also a fire-fighting pump as per Council requirements.
There is a single carport alongside the residence, which accesses the paved area at the back and the 5m x 6m garage with lean-to wood shelter. There are also two other storage sheds on the property.
Small acreage is certainly hard to find, especially only within a few minutes drive to central Mount Barker. Easy access to Freeway for Adelaide and Murraylands commuters.
Your family will certainly love coming home to 450 Flaxley Road, it is a place that everyone will enjoy.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||378|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|