You will be delighted with this immaculately presented residence, set in a private cul-de-sac location. Just across the road from a walking trail into a large Council Reserve and the popular Laratinga Wetlands.
Constructed in 2004, the stone-fronted Colonial style home features:
- Three bedrooms, each with built-in robes
- Spacious central living area with high raked ceiling
- Hitachi reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Kitchen with double sink, electric cooking appliances
- Laundry with water trough, outside access
- Two-door linen storage cupboard
- Bathroom with shower, bath, vanity, separate water closet
- Single carport with roller door
The level allotment has been completely landscaped, with neat lawn and box hedging at the front, paved verandah at the rear, timber retaining wall and concrete driveway. Allotment size of 414sqm.
A great location, only a short walk to the new Foodland Shopping Centre, schools, and the Main Street of Mount Barker.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||340|
|Median Rental Price||$388 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|