If you are looking for a first home, or a property to retire to – look no further!
This neat and tidy Colonial style residence was built in 1991, and has been recently upgraded. Features include:
- New kitchen cupboards and bench tops, new electric oven.
- Recently painted throughout.
- Slow combustion log fire, reverse cycle split system air conditioning.
- Family lounge, separate meals area.
- Three bedrooms, two-way bathroom.
- Single carport with roller door.
- Outside undercover paved entertaining area.
- 2.3m x 4m garden shed.
The 800sqm allotment is easy maintenance, virtually all lawn area. There is plenty of space to build a garage if you require.
Great location, directly opposite a walkway linking to the large Matthew Smillie Reserve which has a playground and a half-size basketball court.
Within walking distance to the Main Street which is bustling with small businesses, cafes, bakery, Pub and the new IGA which is currently being constructed.
An easy commute to Adelaide via Baldhills Road Interchange onto Freeway.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$288 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|