A well located property in an established area, and within a swing of a nine iron to the Mount Barker Golf Course.
The residence is immaculate throughout and has been well maintained since being constructed in 1996.
- 4.1kw solar power system with high rate feed in tariff
- Four bedrooms, the main with bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Formal lounge, Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioner and gas bayonet
- Meals area with outside access, linking with kitchen which has gas cooking, walk-in pantry and good bench space
- Family area with outside access to the undercover patio
- Built-in robes in bedrooms two and three
- Three-way bathroom, bath and shower, vanity area and separate water closet
- Separate laundry with water trough and outside access
- Double carport under main roof, plus standalone double garage with concrete floor, light and power
- Landscaped grounds with neat lawn, and garden beds with mature standard roses and hedging
- Spacious 820sqm allotment
A great family home that has been looked after over the years, situated in an excellent location. Walking distance to Waldorf School and bus stop on Alexandrina Road.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||323|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|