It will be like a breath of fresh air when you come through 7 Freshford Place, the family will never want to leave!
An ideal position and location in a quiet cul-de-sac. An easy walk to Main Street, cafes and eateries, shopping centre and Primary School.
This one-owner Hickinbotham residence was constructed in 1993 and has been fastidiously maintained. Features include:
- Light and bright spacious living areas
- Four bedrooms, main with bay window, large walk-in robe and ensuite
- Built-in robes in bedrooms two & three
- Central kitchen with walk-in pantry, electric cooking appliances, dishwasher
- Separate living zones, space for everyone!
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling, ducted throughout
- Slow combustion log fire
- 1KW solar panel system
- Alfresco patio pergola
The garden and grounds have been neatly landscaped and offer hundreds of bulbs and many mature trees including crab apple, lemon, Chinese elm, variegated elm, Japanese maple, nectarine, snow ball, liquid ambar, pistacia chinesis and crape myrtle.
There is plenty of off-street parking (six cars), given the corner allotment. The 20′×30′ garage offers secure parking, with two automatic roller doors, concrete floor and light. There is also a wood shed and garden shed.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|