Welcome to 8 Ramsay Street Mount Barker, a place that you can call home. Great features and plenty of space for the whole family on a huge 1,040sqm allotment.
This family home has been completely upgraded in recent times, the exterior walls professionally rendered and the colourbond roof and gutters have been replaced.
As you enter the residence you will find fresh neutral paint throughout, and a light bright living area.
- Four bedrooms, each with built-in robes
- Galley style kitchen with Westinghouse induction cook top and oven
- Meals area linking with family room
- Floating timber floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
- Newly refurbished bathroom, tiled to the ceiling, two toilets
- Rinnai instant gas hot water system
- Refurbished laundry with good cupboard and bench space
- LG reverse cycle air conditioning ducted throughout
- Security system (can be monitored)
You will enjoy entertaining guests under the new paved pergola, which overlooks the enclosed rear yard with lush lawn – you can keep a close eye on the children!
The family mechanic will be more than happy with the 6m x 12m x 3m garage with concrete floor, light, power and mezzanine storage space. There is also a separate workshop shed and another storage shed.
A great property which will appeal to families, couples, retirees, and first home buyers. Convenient location being just around the corner from Wellington Road bus stop and IGA supermarket.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||323|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|