A well located property, directly opposite a large Council Reserve which links with the Ascent Estate recreational area and lake. From the reserve there is also a walking path directly to Waldorf School.
The 1974-built brick veneer residence features:
- Naturally oiled pine timber flooring throughout.
- Nectre slow combustion log fire and Daiken reverse cycle air conditioner
- Original kitchen with near new Westinghouse oven and hotplates, walk in pantry, meals area adjoining.
- Four-door linen storage in hallway.
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom, separate water closet, separate laundry.
- Custom made Crimsafe mesh on the windows, security screen on front door.
The 710sqm allotment offers many mature trees and shrubs, including ornamental pears, nectarine, prunus, roses, loquat, and glory vine along the private patio pergola plus vegetable and herb garden beds.
There is side access for a vehicle to the rear yard and double garage, which offers concrete floor, service pit, light and power. There are two rainwater tanks which are plumbed to the house for all taps, or you can switch over to mains water which also has a filtration system.
A property that will appeal to first home buyers, investors, retirees and families.
Potential rental return of $340 per week.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||321|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$298 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|