Neatly nestled within other high end properties of the Riverbreeze Estate, no.17 Loddon Road is the ultimate combination of premium lifestyle living and secure residential comfort. Sitting on over an acre of land set back from the main road, stringent Community Title laws offer the comfort of always being surrounded by high level properties in a secure and community based environment of like-minded people.
Whilst the allotment has been masterfully landscaped with an array of low maintenance plants, shrubs and turf; at no time has space been jeopardised for the extensive shedding, outdoor living options and in-ground pool that make this a stand-out piece of Murray Bridge real estate. With a fully automated irrigation system never running shy of a drop through the included river water license, ample rainwater and mains water service the home comfortably on a budget. Opportunities present for those that enjoy their time in the yard, and equally for those that will enjoy the pool, gazebo, pergola, games room or shedding.
The home itself is a spacious and functionally sound design that uses a clever flow of rooms to each offer their private and specific purpose within the home. Whether for entertaining, family time or quiet alone time, the array of living options, spacious double bedrooms and meal preparation area will all serve you well.
Only a short stroll to the Avoca Dell Reserve and boat ramp, minutes to the main street and yet a feeling of being a 1000km’s from anywhere; this beautifully finished property is a pleasure to present to the market and offers the ultimate in family living. A reluctant sale but with vendors that are motivated to move quickly, this is the time to spoil yourself!
- Private location on over an acre
- Located in a small, private estate
- Architecturally designed and locally built
- 2 minute walk to the river, Avoca Dell reserve/boat ramp
- 50 minutes easy drive from the Tollgate
- 4 bedroom plus 5th/study
- R/C S/S, ceiling fans and slow combustion fire
- Immaculate gardens with fully reticulated watering system
- Stunning outdoor entertainment incl. in-ground pool
- Feature bar room
- Massive 5 bay shed plus car garage
- Over 20,000 gallon r/water plumbed to home
- Water license with private holding tank and infrastructure
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||171|
|Median Rental Price||$255 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$195 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|