Centrally located and with an appealing land offering in excess of 2000m2, this property has many features in its long lists of reasons to buy.
- 1920’s stone home in great condition
- Updated kitchen, BIR’s, R/C S/S
- 1.5kw solar with 44c feed in tariff and solar hot water
- 35,000L rainwater plus mains
- Massive entertaining area with large undercover space
- Dual road access at the front and rear (Alma Ave)
- Large 9m x 8m shed, triple carport, extensive stone out buildings with a range of use
Offering much, much more than just another stone home. Check out everything this has to offer to appreciate what you can get for your dollar!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||230|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$205 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|