Rare as hens teeth, affordable options with great future potential are a highly sought after combination in this popular town.
- Situated across 2 allotments with a total land mass in excess of 7 acres
- Old homestead offering a world of charm in return for some elbow grease
- Previously tenanted and comfortable to live in immediately
- Wood fire, c/fans, study, rainwater and pergola
- Stone shedding, old dairy infrastructure and large hay shed
- Stunning rural outlook just minutes from the town center
- Ideal for couples and families entering the market
With nothing else like this on offer in the market, genuine buyers are encouraged to seriously consider making this their “Mypo Reno”!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||5|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|