Oozing charm and with ample street appeal, this charming property has more than meets the eye and will continue to impress upon inspection. The 3 bedroom home offers generous room sizes, spacious living areas and updated kitchen and bathroom for the comfort of the lucky new owner. Heating and cooling options are provided, rainwater is plumbed to the kitchen and a 10kw solar system will limit the power bills for years to come.
With a 12m x 6m shed, beautifully presented residential yard, rear alfresco area and still ample space to improve or even develop (STCC) this allotment of over 1600m2 is a winner! Get in fast, make a time to inspect and be sure to grab this opportunity whilst it’s on offer.
- Charming bungalow with improvements
- Massive allotment of over 1600m2
- Opportunity to value add or develop(STCC)
- Large bedrooms and extended living areas
- Beautiful rear extension with quality timber kitchen
- Rear alfresco and manicured yards
- 12m x 6m shed with concrete and power
- 10kw solar system and rainwater
- 2 Toilets
- All rooms larger than standard bungalow size!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||171|
|Median Rental Price||$255 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$195 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|