A wonderful entry-level property with potential galore, this is a unique home in the Murray Bridge market that is appealing for many numbers of reasons – one of which the recent price slash! The allotment itself has plenty of space across the 986m2 and is fully fenced, pet friendly, and includes carport and basic shedding. Those with children will love the easy access to both primary and secondary schools in the close vicinity, and the rapidly developing region has many new homes adding value to the area. The home is ideal for many living arrangements and includes a multi-purpose rear area suitable as a granny flat, office, rumpus, and more – let your imagination run wild!
• Price recently slashed for a quick sale
• 986sqm fully fenced and pet friendly yard
• Easy access to both primary and secondary schools
• multi-purpose rear area suitable as a granny flat, office or rumpus
• Rapidly developing region – easy to value add!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||165|
|Median Rental Price||$255 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$210 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|