A quality build of less than 10 years, this premium home offers a unique outlook within walking distance of local services – specifically the Sturt Reserve precinct. A reluctant sale, the existing owners have ensured that everything is ready for the new owner to simply move in and enjoy.
- 3kw solar with near new inverter
- Enclosed yard with room for pets, children or keen gardeners
- 3.8m x 9m shed with power, concrete floor, mezzanine storage, high clearance roller door ideal for boats, vans and trailers, plus rear roller door for yard access
- 4 bedrooms with robes, the main also featuring a spacious ensuite and study nook
- Ducted R/C heating and cooling plus several c/fans
- Single garage with internal access plus multiple open parking spaces
- Ground level entertaining area, plus decked balcony with extensive views
Filled with pride and exceptionally well presented, this home will attract nothing but praise from those that inspect!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||166|
|Median Rental Price||$255 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$210 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|