Set in an exclusive enclave of historic and established homes on popular Hospital Hill, this absolutely stunning Queenslander has been freshly renovated with great attention to detail and is sure to impress the most fastidious buyer.
Beyond the captivating façade, you’ll discover a beautiful, welcoming home featuring the timeless character of polished timber floorboards, plus a chic neutral décor throughout.
Your oversized master bedroom offers a relaxing haven with air conditioning, a spacious dressing room/ walk-in robe and a newly renovated ensuite. French doors open to a private veranda nook, just perfect for an early morning cuppa or to enjoy a few peaceful moments during the day.
Features of this stylish home include:
• Three bedrooms, all complete with built-in robes and air conditioning
• Two bathrooms plus powder room
• Sunny white kitchen with breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances
• Open plan living and dining with air conditioning
• Meals area adjacent to the kitchen
• Entertainment deck with stunning mountain and river views
• Side access and parking for a 4WD vehicle or van
• Double garage and work shed under the house with toilet and basin
• Loads of under house storage, suitable for tradie or home handyman
• Additional storage under veranda
• BBQ area downstairs
• Roof insulation
You can’t beat this amazing location – high on the hill, yet just a short walk to the heart of town. If you prefer to drive, you’re just 1 minute to the Tweed Regional Aquatic Centre and the Murwillumbah Civic and Cultural Centre and 2 minutes to the main street for a wide range of shops, services and cafes.
The beautiful Tweed Coast beaches of Kingscliff and Cabarita are around 25 minutes’ drive and it’s approximately 40 minutes to vibrant, bohemian Byron Bay. You can reach the Gold Coast Airport, for all your national and international transport connections, in approximately 30 minutes.
This stunning, freshly renovated property will certainly appeal to the discerning buyer who appreciates quality and is seeking a relaxed yet stylish home in keeping with their lifestyle.
For further information or to schedule your private inspection of this gorgeous home, phone Elizabeth Hickey on 0409 812 229 today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$478 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|