If peace, quiet and our coveted coastal lifestyle are important to you, this substantial ‘Architecturally Designed’ and impressive North Ocean Shores family home, within a short level stroll to South Golden Beach, is sure to please.
Ideally positioned in a tranquil, established neighbourhood, the large two-storey home is set on a private 1253 square metre corner block in a no-through-road location, and is surrounded by manicured lawns and mature, easy care tropical gardens featuring frangipani, palms and natives.
You can’t beat 11 Hardy Avenue for its fabulous location and lifestyle choices. Stroll down to the beach and enjoy an early morning dip in the clear ocean waters, or spend your days exploring the nearby creeks and rivers on your paddleboard, kayak or canoe. Later, enjoy a relaxed coffee at your choice of local cafes.
This stunning family-sized home offers:
• Private, spacious master bedroom upstairs, with walk-through robe to ensuite
• Two extra large bedrooms downstairs, each complete with built-in robes
• An inviting study/sunroom for work, reading or quiet contemplation or spare bedroom
• Open plan living and dining areas featuring polished Black Butt timber floors throughout the house and ceiling fans
• Wide sliding doors leading to the spacious covered outdoor entertaining area
• Beautiful timber kitchen with granite benchtops, electric fan-forced oven, 5-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in corner pantry
• Family bathroom plus extra shower and toilet downstairs
• Lofty 2.9 metre ceilings
• Large double garage with auto tilt-panel door and extra storage
• Abundance of built in storage plus a large garden shed
• Energy efficient LED lighting, solar hot water and 4Kw solar power system
• Rendered aerated concrete block construction for great heat insulation with Colorbond roof
Due to the large block size, the property offers potential for dual occupancy if you wish to develop STCA. There is room for a granny flat or townhouse style development as well as an additional freestanding house (some plans are provided). Easy street access from 3 sides makes this site highly suitable for future development and offers a great investment opportunity – STCA.
All this is located just 350 metres from Ocean Shores Public School and preschool, 5 minutes to a round of golf on the championship course at Ocean Shores Country Club and 5 minutes to the local supermarket and shops. For national and international connections, Gold Coast Airport is 30 minutes’ drive north. Closer to home, Brunswick Heads is 10 minutes, Mullumbimby is a 15 minute drive and the vibrant, bohemian town of Byron Bay less than 20 minutes’ drive south.
Offering the perfect recipe for harmonious family living, this property will not last long – so don’t miss out. Call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 to arrange your personal inspection today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?