Private Inspections Welcomed
Nestled in a quiet street within coveted Bellevue Heights Estate, this beautifully presented, single level contemporary home offers an exceptional lifestyle for the discerning buyer.
Set on a 741 square metre elevated block, this immaculate property is surrounded by established low maintenance landscaping, a vegetable garden and a range of fruit trees. The expansive covered alfresco terrace, complete with its Italian tile floor, is equally perfect for entertaining your loved ones or quiet relaxation and rejuvenation.
Just some of this stunning home’s features include:
• Four bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Spacious master bedroom with beautifully appointed ensuite and large walk-in robe
• Open plan meals/living area with feature window which brings the outdoors in
• Separate family lounge room with outdoor access
• Well appointed kitchen with walk-in pantry
• Spacious tiled undercover alfresco dining and entertaining area with northerly aspect and views to Springbrook Mountain
• Auto double garage with hospital grad vinyl floor (to use as a gym)
• Standalong solar power system, completely off-grid
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens plus vegetable garden
• Fenced, private back yard with side access for your boat, van or trailer
• No stairs
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
What a fabulous location… Wollumbin High School, Murwillumbah Golf Course and public transport links are all nearby. You’re also just 7 minutes to the Murwillumbah CBD.
On the weekends, it’s just a 30 minute drive to the pristine Tweed Coast beaches and vibrant cafes. And you’re just over 30 minutes to Gold Coast Airport, with its national and international transport connections.
Quality homes of such high calibre are rare indeed. Contact Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 to arrange your personal inspection of this exceptional executive style home before it’s SOLD!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|