Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac within the peaceful Riveroak Estate this well maintained, dual level family home offers a relaxed lifestyle for the discerning buyer.
Set on a 842 square metre elevated block, this property has green spaces made for energetic children and a covered patio perfect for entertaining with friends and family.
Just some of this stunning home’s features include:
• Two bedrooms downstairs with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Spacious master bedroom with timber floors, ensuite and large walk-in robe
• Formal Dining Room
• Separate family lounge room with wood fire heater
• Generous kitchen with breakfast bar and quality appliances.
• Spacious paved undercover alfresco dining and entertaining area
• Auto double garage and carport with access to backyard.
• Fenced, private back yard.
• Parents Retreat upstairs
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
This home is in a great location. … You can walk to parks, family daycare, the General store and Wollumbin High School, Murwillumbah Golf Course and public transport links are all nearby. You’re only a 7-minute drive to the Murwillumbah CBD with its arts precinct, numerous cafes and eclectic shops.
On the weekends enjoy the pristine Tweed Coast beaches just 30 minutes’ drive away. And Gold Coast Airport national and international connections is only 30 minutes up the Highway.
This fabulous spacious home ticks so many boxes so contact Elizabeth Hickey on 0428 883 815 to arrange your personal inspection TODAY!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|