Dreaming of living on the Byron Coast, but think you can’t afford it? Think again! This fabulous family home, set on a large 955 square metre elevated block at the end of a cul-de-sac in beautiful Ocean Shores, offers ideal family living. Constructed of solid double brick, the home is just minutes from our pristine beaches, Brunswick River and local schools.
Sit back, relax or entertain your friends in the covered alfresco area at the rear of the home, as you watch the children play in the large, level back yard. There’s plenty of room to expand the home if you wish – or add a pool (STCA).
This well-built home’s many features include:
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Spacious second and third bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• All bedrooms open onto the sunny, north-facing back yard
• Large open plan formal dining/sunken lounge area with cathedral ceilings and reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Combustion fireplace to warm your toes on cooler days
• Solid timber kitchen with pantry and electric oven
• Separate family dining area adjacent to kitchen
• Stunning timber-look parquetry flooring throughout
• Family bathroom includes a spa bath
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Double garage with additional storage
• Solar hot water
Venture down to beautiful New Brighton or South Golden Beach, both just a few minutes’ drive from your door. Local shops, tavern and supermarket, plus Ocean Shores Country Club are just a 5 minute drive away. Ocean Shores Public School is 6 minutes, Brunswick Heads is 6 minutes and vibrant Byron Bay only 15 minutes’ drive.
This inviting family lifestyle is only a phone call away. Contact Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 to arrange your inspection of this welcoming family home and get ready to make it yours!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|