Perfectly positioned in a serene, private location minutes from Lismore and Ballina, this rural retreat enjoys breathtaking views across the Eltham Valley and the majestic Nightcap Ranges. You’ll find an abundance of native birdlife amongst the beautiful gardens, and the deep spring-fed dam.
Thanks to a complete, architecturally designed renovation, there’s nothing to spend at this welcoming lifestyle property.
Some inclusions of this north facing property:
• Four double bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Master bedroom offers ensuite, large walk-in robe, ducted air conditioning and mountain views
• Huge office/rumpus or 5th bedroom features built-in Rosewood desk and private access
• Spacious gourmet kitchen is the centre of the home with timber island bench
• Open plan living spaces flow seamlessly with sliding doors to the large decks, blurring the lines between indoor and outdoor living
• Two timber decks for alfresco entertaining on a large scale, or quiet relaxation alone
• Family bathroom with full bath + separate laundry/mud room
• Ceiling fans and LED lighting throughout
• Well maintained BioCycle system, solar power and solar hot water system
• Recently built large separate shed with power and valley views
• Beautiful new ironbark double carport
• Hidden electric fence for dogs
• Garden shed and chook shed
• NBN connected
• Open lawn areas, established gardens with flowering native shrubs and trees
• Fruit orchard including citrus, mango and pawpaw
• Over 600 native shrubs and trees, including Tallow Wood, Silky Oak and Box Brush
• Huge water tank storage
• Spring-fed dam with water pump to irrigate gardens
• Land size: 1.19 hectares (approx.)
There’s also potential to either convert the existing large shed into a granny flat or construct a second dwelling with separate access away from the main house (STCA).
All this is centrally located, just 10 minutes from both Alstonville and Eltham, 15 minutes to all the services and amenities of Lismore, 20 minutes to Ballina for the beaches and airport, 25 minutes to Bangalow and 35 minutes to the vibrant hub of Byron Bay.
If you’re ready for peace, quiet and relaxation…. your lifestyle oasis awaits! Call Brett McDonald on 0400 351 311 to arrange your personal inspection of this inviting home today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?