You have the option to live in one side and rent out the other, rent out both or perhaps purchase the property with a family member who needs some assistance, yet wants to remain independent.
Set on a spacious 741 square metre block, the recently renovated duplex pair are on one title and constructed of rendered brick with a Colorbond roof. One unit is currently rented and the other is vacant, with a recent rental appraisal of $380-$400 per week.
Each duplex comprises:
• Two bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Ensuite to master bedroom
• Open plan living and dining area with reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Tidy kitchen with large pantry
• LED lighting and ceiling fans
• Timber floating floors throughout
• Covered rear deck, ideal for alfresco entertaining
• Back yard for your pets or children to play
• Single garage
• Internal laundry with store cupboard
Nearby, you have the local Post Office, café and general store, butcher and bottle shop plus Burringbar Public School just 2 minutes’ drive from your door. The Victory Hotel at Mooball is only 2 minutes’ drive to the south. The beautiful Tweed Coast villages and beaches are 15-20 minutes’ drive for a refreshing swim or surf.
The Southern Gold Coast, including Gold Coast Airport, for all your national and international transport connections, is 35 minutes’ drive north and all the shopping/services you require in Murwillumbah are just over 15 minutes away.
This fantastic property offers value buying for the savvy investor looking to build their property portfolio or would potentially suit an extended family situation. Call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 to arrange your personal inspection before it’s SOLD!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|