Dreaming of living the coveted North Coast lifestyle? This captivating home with gorgeous ocean, coastline and hinterland views, is your perfect seaside haven.
You’ll love the tranquil and inviting ambience of this home, which has been constructed to take full advantage of the north-easterly outlook and picturesque natural surroundings, enhanced by the adjoining bushland reserve.
The light-filled home’s generous open plan living and dining areas feature soaring ceilings, which open out onto the covered alfresco entertaining deck – where you can enjoy the views once more.
The potential for this home to accommodate the growing family is endless, as you have room for the additional bedroom or study upstairs, or you could enclose downstairs to create further entertaining areas, home office/studio, subject to Council approval.
Just some of this attractive home’s many features include:
• Three bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Master bedroom featuring walk-in robe and ensuite
• Two well-appointed bathrooms
• Polished timber floors and ceiling fans throughout
• Huge under-house storage with potential to create additional living areas (STCA)
• Crisp white Master Chef’s kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of storage
• Double lock-up garage with workshop options and internal access
• Huge 892m2 block of land
You’re just over 2.5km from the unspoilt sands of New Brighton beach, and even closer to the local shopping centre. Gold Coast Airport, with its national and international transport connections, is only 35 minutes’ drive north.
With such breathtaking ocean views on offer, this substantial home is sure to sell quickly. Don’t miss out – call Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|