Have you been searching for the ideal home base to raise your family? Perfectly positioned in a quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac alongside Murwillumbah Golf Course, this well-presented, solidly-constructed home is sure to impress.
Ideal for the astute investor, the property is currently tenanted at $525 pw.
Elevated and North-facing, the home offers plenty of space for the kids to play, with a great rumpus room/gym downstairs, plus an inviting, level back yard including secure fenced areas for them to enjoy.
The family-friendly home was built by Tony Dunne and his family, who are local stonemasons, in 1974. Since purchasing the property in 1998, the current owners have undertaken extensive renovations to upgrade the property over the years, including a new bathroom, ensuite and laundry.
Some of this fabulous home’s many features include:
- Three spacious bedrooms, complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Ensuite to the air-conditioned master bedroom
- Good-sized lounge and dining areas, with the lounge opening to the front balcony
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Downstairs office and rumpus room
- Gleaming, solid timber polished floorboards throughout
- Large covered alfresco entertaining area at rear, ideal for barbecues and parties
- Spacious auto double garage
- Ample storage space with two separate areas for your tools and equipment
- Established landscaped gardens
- 1.5 Kw Solar power system + solar hot water
- Extras include new paintwork, security doors, lights and screens, sun blinds
- Land size 649 sqm
- Rented for $525 pw
The current owners say this home has been a wonderful location to raise their family. You’re situated just 6 minutes from the Murwillumbah CBD, and there’s good bus connections to town if you don’t drive. You also have Wollumbin High School a 1-minute drive away. In just over 30 minutes, you can reach Gold Coast Airport for your national and international connections, or head to the coast for a splash in the ocean at Cabarita Beach.
With the ideal family lifestyle on offer in a such a tranquil, leafy location, this home provides a winning combination. Come and discover everything this property has to offer for yourself. Contact Jason Dittmar or Elizabeth Hickey on 02 6672 4477 to arrange an inspection