Inside, the home offers ample room for the large family, with four generously sized bedrooms and large living areas. Downstairs features a large study/office with storage cupboard and oversized family living and entertaining room with kitchenette facilities and adjacent toilet, which could also be used as studio or teenage retreat. This area opens out to the inviting alfresco entertaining area overlooking your sparkling inground pool set amongst landscaped surrounds.
The property is fully fenced with a post & rail entrance and backyard, plus it is dog proof. The house section of the block is level, then slopes down to a pretty creek surrounded by native trees teeming with birdlife.
Just some of this fantastic family property’s features include:
• Generous master bedroom, ensuite with spa and balcony access
• Four spacious bedrooms, complete with built-in robes + study
• Stylish new family bathroom with twin shower
• Chef’s kitchen with corner pantry and dishwasher
• Large open plan dining area
• Feature slow combustion fireplace and built-in cabinets in lounge room
• Gleaming polished timber floors living, dining, kitchen and master
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning + ceiling fans
• Rolling timber veranda incorporating a covered outdoor entertaining deck
• Plenty of storage, including under house
• Inground saltwater pool, landscaped surrounds including waterfall
• Auto double garage with storage + new double carport
• Large Colorbond shed for up to 4 vehicles
• Beautiful landscaped gardens
• Solar power 2 × 3.5 kilowatt systems
• Town water + 30,000 litre rainwater tank
• New bitumen driveway
Just moments away, you’ll find the village Post Office, café and general store, pharmacy and butcher shop, Burringbar Public School just 2 minutes’ drive from your door and Mooball’s Victory Hotel is only 2 minutes’ drive south. Looking for an ocean swim or surf? Lovely Pottsville and South Golden Beach are both just 15 minutes’ drive from your door.
Gold Coast Airport, for all your national and international transport connections, is 35 minutes’ drive north and all the shopping/services you require in Murwillumbah are only 20 minutes away.
If you’ve been searching for a fabulous small acreage property with plenty of room for your family and/or your passion for cars, this property is certainly worthy of your inspection. Call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 to arrange your personal inspection before it’s SOLD!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|