Looking to escape to the country? This peaceful and private 5 acre rural retreat offers picturesque views of the Border Ranges and Cougal mountains. Surrounded on three sides by a 96 acre grazing property, the only nosy neighbours you’ll have are the cows!
Nature lovers will enjoy the abundance of birdlife, including kookaburras, white-headed pigeons and peewees, with migrating parrots and black cockatoos arriving seasonally. Nearby Crystal Creek offers plenty of native wildlife and picturesque scenery to enjoy.
Beyond the bitumen driveway, you’ll discover an inviting three bedroom Red Cedar timber home with Colorbond roof. Your master suite features large windows which perfectly frame the beautiful mountain views, ensuite, adjoining verandah space and reverse cycle air conditioning. This room has separate entry, offering the potential for guest accommodation or perhaps B&B income (STCA).
Features of the property include:
• Three bedrooms, with built-in robes to two rooms
• Two bathrooms, three toilets
• Open plan living area with bamboo floorboards and slow combustion wood heater
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living area
• Bright white kitchen with ample storage, gas cooktop and new dishwasher
• Verandah space on four sides, ideal for outdoor living and entertaining
• Large 3-bay shed plus carport
• 3.5Kw solar power system + gas hot water
• 71,000 litre water tanks
• Secure chicken coop and run + greenhouse with overhead sprinklers on a timer
• Garden enthusiasts will love the established orchard and raised wicker garden beds
This relaxing country retreat is only 17 minutes’ drive to Murwillumbah, yet it feels a world away from the hustle and bustle. Should you wish to visit the city, you’re only around 45 minutes’ drive from Gold Coast Airport, for all your national transport connections. Beautiful Cabarita Beach is just over 35 minutes away as well.
If you’ve been looking for the perfect country retreat, this attractive property is certainly worthy of your inspection. Call Elizabeth Hickey on 0409 812 229 to arrange your personal inspection and make this property your own.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?