Have you been waiting for the perfect block of land to build your dream home on? The search is over!
Introducing Pinnacle at Goonellabah A premium new land release set in an elevated, flood-free location with panoramic views across the valley and beyond.
We’re very excited to offer a limited number of prime, affordable North-East facing blocks which capture fresh country breezes thanks to their hilltop setting. The exclusive cul-de-sac location means there’s no through traffic, making the street safer for children to ride their bikes.
What a fabulous lifestyle! Building at Pinnacle ensures you enjoy the best of relaxed country living, yet you’re also conveniently close to shops, educational and recreational facilities.
Get ready to take your life to new heights at Pinnacle with:
• Quality land ranging from 463 square metres up to 984 square metres
• Level blocks, easy to build on, with no retaining walls required
• Water and electricity connected
• Close to Southern Cross University, local primary and high schools
• Nearby Kadina Park is great for kids to run, play and enjoy time with friends
• House & Land packages available – ask for details
• This a dream opportunity for savvy home builders
Your new home will be under 30 minutes’ drive from Ballina & Lennox Head with its stunning sandy beaches, surfing, fishing and Ballina/Byron Gateway Airport. Byron Bay is less than 40 minutes’ drive and Gold Coast Airport for all your national and international transport connections, is only 75 minutes’ drive North.
Be quick to enquire and you’ll be among the first to choose from these premium lots, which are sure to sell quickly. Call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 or Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 for further details today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||216|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|