Nestled on a private, near level block in the tranquil Tweed Valley village of Burringbar, this sprawling ranch-style property offers a range of opportunities for the savvy buyer, including work from home options.
There’s plenty of space for your family inside the double brick/Colorbond residence, with multiple living areas and four bedrooms. You also have a large studio with bathroom and kitchenette, perfect for a home-based business or potential extended family accommodation PLUS an additional studio and treatment room, ideal for massage, naturopathy etc.
The home’s inviting family living space opens out to a huge covered deck and alfresco entertaining space, which would be the ideal setting for family gatherings and parties.
Features of this fabulous property include:
• Four bedrooms, all complete with built-in robes
• Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Crisp white family bathroom
• Spacious lounge room with bar
• Separate dining area
• Large timber eat in kitchen
• Family room with combustion fireplace
• Huge covered alfresco entertaining area
• Large studio space/in-law accommodation/teenage retreat with bathroom and kitchenette
• Separate studio & treatment room with bathroom and laundry
• Fenced inground pool with paved surrounds
• Oversized shed with auto doors, high roof, space for storage of 4 vehicles plus workshop area and drive-through option for additional machinery, caravan, trailer or boat
• Extensively landscaped gardens and seasonal creek
• 4002 square metre block with North West aspect, adjoining farmland
• Fully fenced with dog-proof chain mesh
• Located on a quiet, no through road
This ranch-style property offers you all an idyllic country lifestyle, yet you have all the facilities available in this family-friendly village. This includes a general store, Post Office, café and bottle shop. The Victory Hotel and Moo Moo Roadhouse at Mooball are only 5 minutes’ drive south. Burringbar Primary School and the local Sports Club are nearby and you’re just over 20 minutes’ drive to Murwillumbah for shopping, services and high schools.
Wooyung, Pottsville and a choice of beautiful Tweed Coast beaches are 15-20 minutes’ drive for a refreshing swim or surf. There’s easy access to the M1 at nearby Yelgun and Byron Bay is less than 30 minutes away. The Southern Gold Coast, including Gold Coast Airport, for all your national and international transport connections, is 35 minutes’ drive north.
With so much on offer, this fantastic property is sure to impress those seeking their own peaceful slice of the beautiful Tweed Valley. To set up your personal inspection, call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?