Beyond the imposing façade of this grand, character-filled 1920’s home, you’ll find the perfect blend of old-world charm and stylish modern convenience.
Set back from the road with a large, fenced front yard, this spacious, elevated home with majestic mountain views would be ideal for the growing family.
Entertain your friends and family on the roomy timber deck or you may prefer the covered alfresco entertaining patio at the rear of the home. On cool evenings, move inside to enjoy the comfort of a warm fire, or air conditioning if you prefer it. Either way, this lovely property is a fantastic place to make treasured memories.
Features of the home include:
• Four bedrooms plus a walk-through study or kid’s playroom
• Ensuite to master
• Bne bedroom has balcony access
• Modern family bathroom plus extra toilet in laundry
• Lounge room with air conditioning and combustion fireplace
• Separate dining area adjacent to the kitchen
• Bright white kitchen with country charm timber benchtops
• Extra family room/TV room off the dining area
• Spacious covered veranda, deck and patio
• Stylish French doors opening to veranda
• Polished timber floors and picture rails – hallmarks of 1920’s style
• Terraced and fenced back yard – room for kids to play at front and back
• Established gardens
• Garage plus carport and under-house storage
• Remote gate to front yard
• DA approval in place for a pool
• 639 square metre block
The property is located close to local schools and has easy access to the Murwillumbah town centre for all the shopping, dining and services you may need. In just 25 minutes, you can be at beautiful Cabarita Beach for a refreshing swim, beach walk or a relaxing meal by the sea.
Bohemian Byron Bay is only 40 minutes’ drive south or Gold Coast Airport, for all your national transport connections, is just 28 minutes’ drive north.
Those who love character will be captivated by this outstanding family home. Be among the first to inspect. Call Elizabeth Hickey on 0409 812 229 to arrange your personal inspection today.
Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||162|
|Median Rental Price||$535 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|