Private Inspections Welcomed
Are you looking for a suitably zoned property to redevelop? Perhaps you’re hunting for an affordable investment property . This property is certainly worth your consideration …
Set on 552 square metres of land zoned General Industrial (IN1), this very tidy and complete high set property represents affordable buying and a prime opportunity to invest or redevelop in South Murwillumbah.
The zoning permits uses such as general industries, building supplies, industrial training facilities, freight depots, landscape material supplies and garden centres, light industries, places of public worship, warehouses, vehicle sales and more.
The classic retro style home includes:
• 3 big bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Stylish fully renovated main bathroom
• Bright white kitchen, freshly renovated with stainless steel appliances + dishwasher
• Air conditioning to living area and master bedroom
• Gleaming polished timber floorboards upstairs
• High ceilings, reminiscent of a past era
• Security doors and screens throughout
• Downstairs features a rumpus/games room, bathroom, laundry and single garage with spacious storage or workshop area for tradies or hobbyists
• Low maintenance vinyl-clad exterior
• Secure, fenced yard with remote-controlled electric gate
This fantastic property is located just 5 minutes from Murwillumbah CBD, a short stroll to the Tweed River and local IGA, 22 minutes to Tweed City for major shopping and only 25 minutes to Gold Coast Airport for all your national and international transport connections.
With broad scope and loads of potential, this high set property offers the savvy buyer a prime opportunity to relocate your business, invest for the future or redevelop to suit your desired use.
To find out more about the potential on offer here or to arrange your inspection, phone Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|