This charming 3-bedroom cottage is located in a prime North Muswellbrook location, around the corner from local schools, sporting ovals, the Muswellbrook Hospital and the Muswellbrook Market Place. Renovated inside beautifully by the current owners to highlight the original 1950’s aesthetic whilst opening up and modernising aspects, comfortably bringing the style into the modern era.
• 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans
• Split system AC and built-in wardrobes in the master and second bedrooms
• Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage
• Large open plan living/dining area in the center of the home, opening up onto the backyard with double stacker sliding doors
• Lounge room with ceiling fan and wall air conditioner
• Bathroom with shower, vanity and bathtub
• Internal laundry with separate water closet
• Beautifully restored polished floorboards throughout the living areas
• Large, flat 866sqm block, fully fenced with ample space in the backyard
• Concreted area for BBQ’s and entertaining
• Powered single bay shed
• Side garden shed for extra outdoor storage
• PLEASE NOTE the property is tenanted with a lease in place until August 2022 at $350 per week.
As the property currently stands, it is an excellent investment with a great tenant in place and comfortable rental yields, but also has the potential to be an opportune buy for a small family looking for a beautiful and convenient home in a quiet, friendly street. Call Jayden Nichols from Raine & Horne Muswellbrook on 0400 628 702 today to ensure you do not miss out.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?