This is your opportunity to call home this beautiful 3-bedroom house located on Muswellbrook’s highly esteemed Queen Street. Situated on a large 951sqm block with established fruit trees, rear access and a stunning enclosed entertaining area. Not only is this home located on one of Muswellbrook finest streets, but is almost adjacent to the Queen Street walking trails leading to Weeraman Fields, around the corner from Volunteer Park and only a short drive to the Muswellbrook Market Place and CBD.
• 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
• Combined dining and lounge room
• Galley kitchen with breakfast bar
• Large living area with split system AC
• Internal laundry with linen press and access to backyard
• 3-way bathroom with separate toilet, shower, bath and vanity
• Stunning enclosed entertaining area off the living area
• Single lock up garage with rear access
• Rear access to side of house
• Large backyard populated with gorgeous greenery and established fruit trees
• Garden shed situated in back corner of property
This would make the perfect home for first home buyers looking to get out of the rental game and take advantage of these record low interest rates. Equally this should be on every investors radar with a good tenant in place currently paying $400p/w. Don’t delay, call Grant Jupe from Raine & Horne Muswellbrook today on 0405 294 910 or 6543 2333.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||260|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||58 %|