This beautiful weatherboard home was built circa 1925 and is packed full of character and has loads of potential. The home is spacious throughout and features stunning timber floors and pressed tin ceiling. The back verandah is the perfect place to enjoy a morning coffee or a glass of wine while you enjoy the sunset and the expansive views across town.
• 4 Generously sized bedrooms with the master opening to an ensuite
• Formal lounge room with an ornamental fireplace
• Central jarrah wood kitchen featuring a butcher block in the middle
• Large open plan dining and living area with split system A/C
• Main bathroom includes a bath and shower
• Internal laundry with loads of storage and opens to back verandah
• Verandah off the back of the home with impressive views
• Backyard features a workshop/garden shed and a cubby house for the kids
• Single carport on the side of the home
• A quaint front porch and picket fence to finish things of perfectly
Located in a central location in North Muswellbrook, close to shops, schools and sporting fields. This home has so much potential and is sure to be popular. Please call Grant Jupe from Raine & Horne Muswellbrook on 0405 294 910 or 6543 2333 before its to late.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||458|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||43 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$287 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||55 %|