If you are a first home buyer and looking for a neat and tidy home under $300,000, this 4 bedroom home in Thompson Street will be sure to tick all your boxes. The home has just had a full interior paint and is looking fresh and ready to go.
• 4 Bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• A spacious bathroom plus a second separate WC
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
• Split system A/C in the lounge room and master bedroom
• Practical kitchen overlooking the back entertaining area
• Internal laundry
• Covered entertaining area
• Fully fenced backyard with raised garden beds and fruit trees
• Single lock-up garage and subfloor storage area
• 651 sqm block
• Expected rental returns of $360 – $370 P/W
• Council rates 2,107 P/A
This home is centrally located in Muswellbrook and within close proximity to local amenities. Whether you are looking as on home owner or an investor, please call Grant Jupe from Raine & Horne Muswellbrook on 6543 2333 to organise an inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||316|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||42 %|