This modern 4-bedroom home on leafy Wattle Street in Eastbrook Links Estate is the perfect home for a midsized family or perfect investment if you’re looking for a tidy addition to your property portfolio. The house is designed with a split-level layout, perfect for those needing their sleeping and living quarters separate. The large open plan living area encompasses the lounge, dining and kitchen. This then opens up to a private entertaining area and backyard via the large, double stacking sliding doors, perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
• 4 Bedrooms, second, third and fourth with built-in wardrobes
• Master with Ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and split system AC
• Large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with split system AC and large windows for plentiful natural lighting.
• Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and island bench, perfect as a breakfast bar.
• Bathroom with shower, bath and vanity, with separate toilet located closer to bedrooms for convenience.
• Double bay garage with automatic roller door and laundry with interior and exterior access
• Open plan entertaining area opening up from the living area via double stacking sliding door and steps up to private backyard.
• Excellent investment opportunity with market rent estimated at $450p/w
Call Jayden Nichols on 0400 628 702 to book an inspection as an excellent opportunity such as this will not last long. For clients looking from Sydney, we also have viewing options to suit you.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||439|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||57 %|