Surrounded by stunning scenery of hills, dramatic cliffs and lush green paddocks, this 5-acre property is the perfect country retreat to call your own. Located only 5 minutes from the lovely township of Sandy Hollow in the Upper Hunter Valley and only 3 hours from Sydney. Drive 20 minutes in any direction and you will come across either Muswellbrook, Denman or Merriwa, providing access to a large array of amenities including shops, schools, and medical facilities.
The property is divided into a number of paddocks, perfect for horses or farm animals and a lovely house yard surrounding the original 4 bedroom home. There is a large machinery shed and second lock-up storage shed complete with a covered and fenced entertaining area.
• 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans, 2 with built-in robes
• 2 spacious lounge/ living rooms
• Main bathroom with separate WC
• Large kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space plus a dishwasher
• Internal laundry with adjacent storage room
• Separate sunroom
• 2x Split system A/C units and a slow combustion fireplace
• Bullnose verandah around most of the home
• Machinery Shed
• Lock-up storage shed with fenced entertaining area
• Multiple water tanks
• Pump running to nearby river providing water to all outdoor taps
• Recently re-wired throughout
• Freshly painted interior and exterior
• New flooring throughout
Not only will you love spending time on this property, but you will own a piece of history. Originally used as a Cobb & Co Station Inn along the Golden Highway. To organise an inspection or for more information, please call Grant Jupe from Raine & Horne Muswellbrook on 6543 2333 or 0405 294 910.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?