This three bedroom cottage is located in a nice central location, close to Muswellbrook High School and only a stroll to pubs, restaurants, shops, PCYC and Muswellbrook train station. The cottage has just undergone a complete renovation throughout and is ready for a new person or family to make it a home. This property offers charming character while also retaining all the modern features one would expect in a modern home.
• 3 Bedrooms, including a generous sized master
• Central lounge room with split system A/C and features the original fireplace
• Renovated kitchen however, the old wood stove has been kept as a feature
• Dining area adjacent the kitchen
• Renovated bathroom
• Laundry with second toilet
• Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the yard
• Fully fenced backyard with a garden shed
• Original shed with lockup storage and carport
• Shared driveway with rear neighbour
• 455 sqm block
This property would make the perfect home if you’re starting out or downsizing. The home is low maintenance and all the renovation work has been done for you. To organise an inspection, please call Grant Jupe from Raine & Horne Muswellbrook on 0405 294 910 or 02 6543 2333 before it to late.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||439|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||57 %|