Picture you and your family located in quiet Bligh Lane in North Muswellbrook. Within walking distance to multiple facilities, this home is very conveniently located and is perfect for family activities. Pre-loved, however has enormous potential for renovation and cosmetic upgrades. All sat upon a large block with plenty of room for young children and pets with flourishing citrus trees and an enclosed sunroom for entertaining.
• 3x Bedrooms (master has built in wardrobes and ceiling fan)
• Practical bathroom
• Kitchen with separate gas cooktop and large pantry
• Spacious living/lounge room with split system A/C and access to front verandah.
• Large enclosed rear sunroom
• Separate lock up double shed
• 2x undercover car ports
• Large 854 sqm fully enclosed backyard with side access to shed and parking.
• Garden shed
• Walking distance to shops, sporting facilities and schools.
• Property currently vacant
• Expected rental return $320p/w
You will not find another home for a better price in this location. Book in an inspection today as this opportunity will not last long. Please call Grant Jupe from Raine & Horne Muswellbrook on (02) 6543 2333.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||570|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||106|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||63 %|