This modern 4 bedroom home, built in 2013, is located in quiet, picturesque Jeune Street in North Muswellbrook. Up specced by the owners at the time of construction with steel frames, 2.7m high ceilings throughout, and stone benchtops in the kitchen and bathrooms, this home sure has the ‘wow’ factor!
• 4 bedrooms, master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. Remaining rooms with built-ins
• Spacious open plan lounge/dining area with wood-look vinyl panel flooring, flowing out to the rear entertaining area
• Kitchen with island bench, stone benchtops, 900mm stainless steel oven, and other stainless steel appliances
• Separate media room located off the main living area
• Bathroom with shower, bath, vanity with stone benchtops, and toilet
• Built-in study nook in the main living area
• Internal laundry with backyard access
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout the entire home
• Double bay garage with automatic roller door and internal access
• Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
• 750sqm block with a good-sized backyard
*Please note that this property has been virtual staging.
This is definitely a contender for your forever home, however with rental potential upwards of $450 per week, this should also be on the radar of investors looking for a tidy investment opportunity. For clients restricted by lockdowns, we also have viewing options to suit you. Pick up the phone today and call Jayden Nichols on 0400 628 702 today!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||458|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||43 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$287 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||55 %|