This unique family home is looking for a new family to love it and make it their own. This spacious four bedroom home is split over two levels with living areas, kitchen and study downstairs and bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs. Located in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac, this property also includes the corner block providing the home with a lovely spacious backyard.
- 4x Bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans, two with A/C
- Master bedroom suite includes an ensuite, Juliet verandah, split system A/C, built in robe and walk in robe
- 3x Bathrooms, including main bathroom with a corner spa bath & ensuite upstairs and a third convenient bathroom downstairs
- Study or fifth bedroom (downstairs)
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area complete with a corner bar, split system A/C and a cozy fireplace
- Kitchen with ample cupboard & bench space, island bench, walk in pantry and a dishwasher
- Casual dining and family room off the kitchen with split system A/C
- Internal laundry which opens to the backyard
- Double lock up garage with loft storage and workshop space
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Expansive backyard which is fully fenced with vehicle access and a 4mx3m garden shed
- Plenty of room for a shed or swimming pool
- Solar power 3.5 kw
- Block size 1,412 Approx.
This home is packed full of features and offers plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy. Please call Grant Jupe from Raine & Horne Muswellbrook to book an inspection of your new home before its to late.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||240|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$285 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||42 %|