Located in Manning Street, close to shops, schools and parks, the character of this 3 bedroom cottage will be sure to impress. This charming cottage was built in the 1960’s and its solid hard wood construction and weatherboard exterior has stood the test of time. It now offers a beautiful partly renovated home with modern features such as ducted air conditioning throughout.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Renovated bathroom
- Cozy lounge room with a gas fire place
- Separate dining room
- Central kitchen with a new upright stove
- Second living area
- Internal laundry
- Second WC
- Ducted air condition
- New carpets
- New roller blinds throughout
- Polished timber floors in the hallways, kitchen and back lounge area
- Picturesque front porch
- Fenced backyard
- Single car garage with storage or workshop space (powered)
Don’t delay on this one! Call Grant Jupe from Raine & Horne Muswellbrook today, on 6543 2333.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?