This charming cottage in North Muswellbrook is the perfect option for those looking for an affordable first home or ideal investment in Muswellbrook’s fast growing housing market. Situated on a huge 904 square meter block with side access to a powered, oversized single bay shed. Perfectly located only a short walk to the Muswellbrook Market Place, Victoria Park and Muswellbrook Public School, this property is sure ticking a lot of boxes.
• Spacious master bedroom with plenty of built-in storage
• Second and third bedrooms with ceiling fans and French doors opening onto front veranda
• Large, centralised lounge room with split system air conditioner and fireplace
• Kitchen with adjacent dining area
• Bathroom with bath/shower and vanity with separate toilet
• Internal laundry
• Large front veranda spanning the width of the house and wrapping around the side, perfect for entertaining or relaxing with a morning coffee
• Huge 904sqm block with large backyard and side access.
• Plentiful parking with carport and powered oversized single bay shed
• Lock up garden shed located in back corner
• Currently tenanted for $350p/w
Call Jayden Nichols from Raine & Horne Muswellbrook on 0400 628 702 today to book your inspection. For clients looking from Sydney, we also have viewing options to suit you.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||439|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||57 %|