Set in a tranquil, family friendly street, this single level three-bedroom brick and tiled home is practical and comfortable. Perfect for first home buyers, investors or downsizers. Set on a generous 591m2 block within walking distance to foreshore reserve, shops & Marina. This the perfect spot to walk the dog, take the boat out or just sit and enjoy the local wildlife. Take advantage of this incredible lifestyle opportunity.
• A tiled entry leads to a spacious open living room with air-conditioning
• Three bedrooms, including built in mirrored robes to the main
• Centrally located 3-way bathroom
• External laundry
• Floor tiles to the hallway, living and kitchen area
• Spacious kitchen and adjoining dining area that opens out onto a large covered pergola, great for those afternoon BBQ’s
• Single lock up garage with drive through access to a secure & low maintenance backyard plus lock up garden shed
This home is ready for you to enjoy with vast potential to personalise or complete more substantial upgrades later on, if desired.
Approximate travel time:
Newcastle (40 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Contact Louise Highnam to book your private inspection today on 0402 241 713.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertising copy but no warranty (either expressed or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|